Today in Episode 2 I talk about how I made my first $10,000 month selling on Amazon.
In this episode, you learn: “How I made my first $10,000 month selling on Amazon”
- 1. Researched products by searching for companies for sale and what others where selling.
- 2. Created Lists compiling companies that offered drop shipping
- 3. Setup b2b relations with wholesale companies
- 4. Tracking for product trends when selecting your products for drop shipping companies
- 5. Hiring a data entry team to put your products on amazon
- 6. Managing products and customer service + entering tracking numbers
- 7. Challenges faced while drop shipping
- 8. Pros and Cons of Dropshipping & Wholesale vs Amazon FBA
- 9. Considerations when drop shipping
- 10. Revisiting my Amazon business to set a new record.
Flippa – http://flippa.com – Website Marketplace
Ebay – http://ebay.com – For Looking At People’s Reviews
Camel – http://camelcamelcamel.com – Tracking Price Changes On Amazon
Google Trends – http://trends.google.com – Check Search Trends Over Time
Odesk – http://odesk.com – Freelance Network Site For Hiring
Elance – http://elance.com – Another Freelance Network Site For Hiring